Estee Lauder Matte Perfecting Primer

by - Monday, July 07, 2014








I have been on the search for a good primer for like, well forever! I grew out of the POREfessional and the Baby Skin primers as I found them too silicone-y and I felt like my make-up was sliding off my face. I had recently heard about Estee Lauder's Matte Perfecting Primer Link and I was eager to try it. 

I managed to get my hands on some and I have been using this for around a week now and I love it, the texture as it feels like a milky lotion without a silicone like texture. The primer is oil and fragrance free and has been dermatologist textured so it is great for those with oily-combination skin like mine. The ingredients include Green Tea which is great for calming your skin and Vitamin E to rebalance your skin. 

This product works best when used on a bare face before make-up application but Estee Lauder say that you can use it in between your moisturiser and make-up. They also say that this primer has a targeted formula that controls oil and reduces shine so make-up looks smooth and flawless whilst minimising the look of pores to create an even canvas.

The primer is ideal for Normal, Combination and Oily Skin. I think the price of £23.50 for 30ml is a little on the expensive side compared to other primers but so far this is my favourite as it really is a lightweight formula that helps my make-up stay in place during the day. I use this every day as I find it makes my make-up application so much easier and smoother, it makes my skin feel amazing. Despite the price, I would definitely consider buying this as I really love the results on my skin.

Are there any primers that you are loving? Would you try the Estee Lauder Matte Perfecting Primer?







You May Also Like

1 Comments

  1. I love the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation, so I always have high hopes for any beauty product from that brand. This sounds amazing and a good quality primer can make all the difference, can't it? As I'm getting married soon I've been trying a variety of primers and I love the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer - a cult beauty blogger classic :)

    Helen x

    http://treasureeverymoment01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete