Clinique Superdefense Age Defense Eye Cream

by - Saturday, July 12, 2014






I will start by saying I love eye creams. I think it's important to ensure that your eyes are kept looking fresh and nourished - after all as the skin is so delicate it can easily damage. I was super excited to try the Clinique Superdefense SPF 20 Age Defense Eye Cream* link.

Superdefense Age Defense Eye Cream is a rich but delicate eye cream that instantly brightens your eyes by using a sheer yellow tint. I often feel that my eyes feel dark and dull so there isn't anything I love than to brighten my eyes. Clinique Superdefense contains UVA and UBV protection with  a light but effective SPF20. 

Superdefense SPF 20 Age Defense Eye Cream is suitable for all skin types (1,2,3 and 4) and Clinique say this will provide comfortable protection from stress, pollution and dehydration whilst helping to defend the eye area from visible aging. This cream contains a cocktail of ingredients to prevent and protect your skin from being irritated and including a signalling repair technology to help repair your skin, boost your skins natural collagen levels and also acts as a barrier or primer before applying products to your eyes.

This eye cream is suitable for variety of ages from myself being 24 who loves using this product in the morning to get rid of those unwanted bags and to add a shimmer to stop my eyes looking so dull. To my mum; I won't say her age as she will kill me but let's just say over 50 has also been using this and is also loving this. My mum says "I love the consistency of the product and that the thin nib makes the product really easy to apply. I use this product religiously every morning as it instantly brightens my eyes to ensure I am looking my best throughout the day. My eyes feel hydrated and leaves my eyes feeling silky with a beautiful illuminous glow"

Clinique Superdefense SPF 20 Age Defense Eye Cream is available from all Clinique Stockists and Online now for £30.00. 

Will you be wanting to try the Clinique Superdefense SPF 20 Age Defense Eye Cream? Are there any eye creams that you would recommend?





You May Also Like

0 Comments