Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Limited Edition

by - Tuesday, July 01, 2014







I have been a huge lover of Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish since I was about 16 so coming up to 10 years - WOW that's scary the fact that I am a couple of years away to being 10 years since I left school. Anywho I always get a little bit excited when Liz Earle release a Limited Edition Cleanse and Polish but I always end up missing out on getting it, I really don't know how but I do. 

This Limited Edition Cleanse and Polish contains delicate notes with Orange Flower Water and Chamomile which creates a beautiful summertime scent. This works exactly the same as the original so is suitable for all skin types and is still a really gentle, creamy cleanser.

The price is slightly more than the original at £19.75 but you get an extra generous size of 150ml compared to 100ml for the original and you also get 2 muslin cloths which is a vital step to the full Cleanse and Polish experience. I picked this up from Boots, but you can pick this up from Liz Earle website or most Liz Earle stockists.

Surprise surprise I love this product just as much as the original, it's a shame that this is only a Limited Edition as the scent really is divine. I may have to stock up before they sell out! 

Have you tried the Limited Ed Cleanse and Polish? 





You May Also Like

0 Comments