The Christmas Jumper Edit: Men

by - Thursday, December 17, 2015


Following on from the Christmas Jumper Edit for us gals, I thought it would only be fair to do it for the misters too. I must admit, sourcing a Christmas Jumper for a bloke is pretty damn hard, but I have been able to find a variety of jumpers that I hope would suit everyone. Shout out to my husband for giving me a small hand with this (and for being the type of person who would probably wear most of these jumpers!)
Who doesn’t love a classic Christmas print? This Let it Snow jumper is a twist on a festive favourite with a snippet of text to get you in the Christmas spirit. And talking of classics, Christmas wouldn’t be Christmas without watching the Home Alone duo (yes I know there are three, but the third is rubbish), “Merry Christmas you Filthy Animal” I think everyone loves this film and can remember exactly which part of the film this is in. And this Elf You jumper is just simple but effective, for the one who isn’t really overly festive but still wants to join in by wearing a festive jumper.  
For those lads, who think they are “lads lads” or if you have a joker friend/boyfriend then this innuendo Kiss Me Its Christmas maybe the perfect gift. If you have a partner, who is like my husband and just likes saying that Santa isn’t real, then this He’s Not Real jumper might be the perfect choice. If all else fails, a cheesy yet simple light up Santa jumper might do the trick.
Who doesn’t love a tacky 3D jumper? This festive jumper with added humour will help everyone have a giggle this Christmas. For the gadget man, why not get this Sleighs are So Last Year jumper or if you want to go for full on cheese and buy your boyfriend, fiancé, partner or husband a cheesy Christmas jumper with this All I want for Christmas is You jumper. Just make sure you’re the one standing next to him all day!  

Which Christmas Jumper is your fave? 



 Like this post? Remember to follow me on Bloglovin to keep up to date with all my latest posts.
*First photo sourced from Pinterest

You May Also Like

0 Comments