The Christmas Jumper Edit: Women's

by - Wednesday, December 09, 2015


I love Christmas. And it's that time of year where we get into the Christmas spirit with decorating our homes, buying and wrapping presents and another cheesy yet oh so amazing tradition, Christmas Jumpers! 

With charity events such as Text Santa, it's a perfect excuse to wear the cheesiest and most festive Christmas jumper that you can find! With everyone's taste and budget being different it's hard to find the best places to look for your perfect Christmas jumper. But don't worry, I have saved the day and I have sourced the best Christmas jumper's for all budgets and styles so you don't need to do the searching. Yup, you can call me Mrs Claus! You're welcome.

UNDER £15


Without seeming crude, the Double Christmas Pud has to be my favourite as it just makes me laugh! But I absolutely love the idea of a Christmas Countdown jumper with removable digits, I would get so much enjoyment out of changing this date. And if you're a classy or girly girl or just like a subtle look, this Sparkle all the Way jumper is perfect for you. Paired with a pair of jeans it's perfect to wear when doing your Christmas shopping. 

UNDER £25


Sleigh Bells Bling, are you listening..... Who doesn't love a Christmas song? With a modern adaptation I just love this quirky jumper. Like wise, a festive twist on the - oh so annoying but oh so catchy - "watch me whip, watch me neigh neigh" song (which I genuinely though was about a horse... stupid song) this jumper from Charlotte Crosby's range at In the Style is a steal at only £20. And who doesn't love a cheesy pug jumper? I know I do. Call me biased, owning a pug and all. BAH HUMPUG to you all. 

UNDER £35 

Know someone who is a Scrooge at Christmas? This Baa Hum Bug jumper is perfect for them. Or feeling completely festive and want to go all out? Dressing like a Christmas Tree is possibly the ultimate Christmas outfit. And if all else fails, then express your inner elf in this oh so chic jumper.



Are you a Christmas Jumper kinda girl? Drop a comment with your favourite.



 Like this post? Remember to follow me on Bloglovin to keep up to date with all my latest posts.

*First photo sourced from Pinterst

You May Also Like

0 Comments