Wedding: Planning in Progress

by - Thursday, August 07, 2014




So bit of a while since I have updated you on my wedding plans but I finally have things in progress so I thought I would update you on my current progress. I have created a little wedding corner in my living room with my Wedding Day scented Yankee Candle, my Pot of Dreams Wedding Fund, some flowers and my wedding planner so it's a focus point in my home which always puts a smile on my face.

We have finally booked our holiday to view a variety of venues as we are getting married in Southern Spain so hopefully by the time we come back in October we will have booked our venue. Even more exciting is I have finally discussed the final look for my wedding dress, I am having my wedding dress and my bridesmaid dresses designed by Gurtlamorous so I went for my consultation and we went through fabric, lace, veil, beading and train fabrics and it was rather exciting! It was also very hard to choose as there are so many different types of fabrics, and this is just the start as I have to pick the different colour swatches next time but it is all going to be worth it and it make's me so happy that me and my girls will have specially made dresses on my big day that will hopefully make them feel special too :)



Other than that there isn't really much else to tell at the moment, but I will keep you updated and expect to see a lot of DIY wedding posts as I like to think myself as a creative soul and I will be trying to make as much as I can for my wedding as I think it make's it more personal :)

Are you getting married soon? Do you have any useful tips that may help me along the way?



You May Also Like

0 Comments