DKNY MyNY Fragrance

by - Monday, August 11, 2014






I have always been a fan of DKNY fragrances as they are just so sophisticated, sexy and iconic. I was super excited to hear about DKNY's new fragrance 'My NY' created and dedicated to the big apple itself. 

When I received the press release for this I was drawn in with the wonderful passion that went in to creating this fragrance.The campaign features Rita Ora and captures the excitement, personality and carefree inspiring atmosphere that New York has. The whole campaign is shot as it is seen through Rita's eyes and shows Rita holding the new My NY bottle in the iconic Times Square among bright lights and passing cabs. Sounds exciting right! *Drifts off into a dream world where I jump on a plane and visits NY*

After I first opened the bottle* I was fell in love with the bottle, a super cute heart shaped bottle with a 3D platforms on the top that represents the big iconic buildings of the city itself. The scent is absolutely divine and is beautifully sexy and spontaneous yet oh so chic - it is perfect for day wear or even for that special occasion.

The top notes build the sexiness of the scent with Raspberries and Gabanum with accents of Pink Pepper, leading onto the middle notes with the sensuality of Egyptian Jasmine wrapped with Freesia and roots of Orris and the final notes add the soul to the fragrance with Patchouli Heart LMR, Vanilla Absolute and Musk laced with vibrant Ambergris.

DKNY MYNY EDP retails at £37 for 30ml, £49 for 50ml* and £68 for 100ml. DKNY MYNY Shower Gel is £24 for 100ml and DKNY MYNY Body Lotion is £27 for 100ml.

DKNY MYNY is available exclusively at Debenhams.com and W1 from 5th August 2014 and will be released Nationwide from 20th August 2014. 

Will you be picking up DKNY MYNY when it is released? 
I think you should I love it!





You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. can you bring it in so I can have a sniff (this sounds so wrong) see if it is Dawn's kind of smell or not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this today. I haven't tried it yet but it looks so pretty

    Cat x

    ReplyDelete