OOTN: Wedding Party

by - Wednesday, August 06, 2014


This year really is the wedding season as everyone seems to be getting hitched. With another one of our friends declaring their love for each other this means another celebration and a night of drinks and dancing. I thought I would share what I wore to a wedding party over the weekend. 




  



Blazer: New Look £24.99
Silk Cami: River Island £12.99
Printed Silk Trousers: River Island £35.00
Strappy Sandals: Primark £12.00
Clutch: River Island £15.00
Dainty Gold Necklace: Primark £3.00

Have you got any weddings upcoming? What outfit ideas do you have for a wedding? (This is a hint for help as I still have another 5 before October) hehe. 


You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Everyone I know seems to be getting married at the moment, I don't have enough clothes for it! You look lovely, the colour of your blazer adds such a lovely contrast. I hope you had a lovely time at your other 5!

    A Hundred Miles Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love those silk trousers, the monochrome means you can add a pop of whatever coulour you like. I always go for a simple dress at a wedding, something i can jazz up with accessories.

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete