Bourjois Cream Blush Review

by - Tuesday, August 26, 2014






I have always been in two minds about cream blushers as sometimes they look amazing but other times they can make your make-up blotchy. I was excited to try these cream blushes by Bourjois when they arrived in a beauty box subscription. They retail at £7.99 each and are available from most high street drug/cosmestic stores.

Shade Number 01 - Nude Velvet is a peachy nude blush and would suit a fair skin tone, when I use this I also apply a small amount on your lips to compliment my cheek colour. And Shade Number 03 - Rose Tender is a light pink blush and would suit both a fair and darker skin tone.

Both these blushes are of a creamy texture with a high pigment but they have a powdery-matte finish similar to a moose texture and they look lovely on your skin, the downside is that they didn't last on your skin for very long and I think for the value you could pick up a better blusher.

Have you tried Bourjois Cream Blushes? Is there a cream blush that you would recommend?




You May Also Like

0 Comments