Sleek Contour and Blush Palette

by - Tuesday, August 12, 2014





Contouring and highlighting has became a national craze for everyone especially in the blogger world and we have Kimmy K herself to thank for her world famous selfies that have us all especially me wanting to have that super thin nose and that defined jawline. There are so many products out there that you can use to contour and highlight your skin, finding the right products for your skin tone is important as if you get it wrong it can have the complete opposite effect.

I use a variety of products to contour and highlight my skin and they vary depending on how my skin feels each day, no matter what products I use I always use a powder contour and highlight kit over any of the liquid/moose products I use and the powder kit that is my favourite is Sleek Contour and Blush Palette. I use the shade Fair but this does come in three other shades so I am sure you will find one to suit you, if in doubt pop down to your local boots as they always have samples for you to test on your skin.

This palette is reasonable priced at £7.99 and is easily applied with a brush, I use aReal Techniques contour brush and the blusher brush to apply the contour and blush shades and I use an ecotools multi purpose brush to apply the highlight as it dusts this over your face rather than applying a thick shimmer.

I love this palette and I think its great to have in your handbag just to add some definition and some colour to your face. No matter what products I use I always go back to the Sleek contour kits as they are amazing and for the price you really can't go wrong.

What products do you use to highlight and contour your face? Is there any other Sleek products you recommend?



You May Also Like

1 Comments

  1. I have the little sleek contour palette with the highlight and bronzer but I'm yet to use it! I really need some good brushes as I just can't get contouring to work on me! x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete