Wish List: Santa Baby

by - Monday, December 07, 2015

“Santa Baby, slip a sable under the tree, for me”
I love Christmas. I love picking special presents for loved ones, spending time carefully wrapping the presents and seeing their reactions when they open them. And I definitely prefer giving presents rather than receiving them. Mainly because I am a little socially awkward when it comes to the gift opening or gift exchange, but that doesn’t mean that I don’t like receiving presents and I don’t have a wish list of my own. Because I do. A pretty big wish list in fact.

“I’ve been an awful good girl, Santa Baby”
At Christmas, gift guides are favourite topics within the blogosphere, and I love reading them as I am really bad at buying presents so the help from you guys goes a long way! But I thought I’d try something different (although, this has probably been done before) but I wanted to make a gift guide for me. Okay, wish list. As otherwise it sounds like this is what I want everyone to buy me, but it’s not. However much I’d like to be brought these things, it’s just a wish list of things that I have had my eye on and that I will probably pick up in the sales (hopefully!).
“So, hurry down the Chimney tonight”
The One is a scent that I absolutely love! I have lusted over it for years after having a sample years ago, but it is one of those perfumes that I have never picked up. And I really don’t know why, because I actually love it! So I am popping this on my list again.
Who doesn’t love a LV classic? At first I thought they were too common, but they are just a classic stylish bag and I am completely in love with the Damier Ebene Canvas print. I love big bags, and I think the speedy 35 would be the perfect size for me to carry my life around on a daily basis.
Every girls dream is to own an amazing full make-up brush collection, and my dream would be to own the full Sigma Brush set. Sadly for over $400 it is just not realistic. But a girl can still dream and this will be on my wish list until I eventually buy it. Until now, there are great competitors on the market including Zoeva which have a beautiful collection of brushes that are priced a lot lower at only $58 for the set.

I am loving all things grey at the minute. I especially love this grey double breasted coat from New Look. It’s even better that this coat is an absolute steal at £39.99. My lovely husband has recently bought me a new coat so I won’t be treating myself just yet, but this coat is something I’ll keep an eye on with the hope that it will be in the Christmas and New Year sales.

I am a sucker for books, and the book that I have seen floating around the blogosphere recently is the #GirlBoss book by Sophia Amoruso. Sophia is the founder and C.E.O of Nasty Gal and in this book (according to reviews) Sophia promotes female empowerment and shares a manifesto for ambitious women. She created a $100 million business and shares her tips, lessons and explains how she has learnt from her mistakes. If that isn’t success I don’t know what is.
BENEFIT THEY’RE REAL PRIMER
Okay, so this shouldn’t really be on my Christmas wish list as it isn’t released until 2016. But Santa is magical and surely he could work a miracle? I picked this up in the November’s ELLE magazine and I must say that I absolutely LOVE it. I wasn’t too keen on the mascara as I found it a bugger to get off, but this primer isn’t like the mascara. It is in terms of giving long luscious lashes but it’s easy to remove like normal mascara. I am so excited for the release of this product! In the meantime, I will have to frantically search all the newsagents to pick up the last few samples to get me through until release.
I am a sucker for cute mugs. And despite me kitting out my kitchen soon in some new dining wear, I like to have my own pretty mug. And when I came across this mug on Next website, I just knew that I had to have it. I literally need this mug. It’s just amazing. It’s so cute and pretty, not only will my tea and coffee look uber amazing, but it will also look cute in the back of blog photos. Hashtag multi-tasking.

For all you animal lovers out there, this may be the best gift you’ll ever give or receive! This isn’t just a standard paw print charm, no no no, as the charm in the photo is actually no where near as amazing as what I am about to show you, well tell you. You can actually get a print of your pooch or kitties paw made in to a charm for your bracelet. YES – HOW AMAZING! Just click on the link and you'll see. I am seriously lusting after one of these for my Pandora bracelet. It’s the perfect present for someone you know that’s an animal lover, or even as a gift to yourself :) 
“Next year I’ll be just as good, if you check of my Christmas list”
What are you lusting after this Christmas?


 Like this post? Remember to follow me on Bloglovin to keep up to date with all my latest posts.

You May Also Like

0 Comments