MAC Lipstick: Sunny Seoul

by - Monday, June 30, 2014





MAC Cremesheen lipsticks really are my favourite! They are a super creamy formula that leave a glossy look without looking sloppy and a beautiful burst of colour. I have finally built a collection of MAC lipsticks and I always use the cremesheen the most, if you have not bought a MAC lipstick I would definitely recommending picking up a nude-ish shade from the cremesheen collection as they more or less suit everyone and they are just gorgeous. 

The newest addition to my Cremesheen lipstick collection is this shade in Sunny Seoul, in the tube the shade looks a coral-pink with a subtle shimmer tone but on your lips it almost looks like a nude-pinky shade. I did notice that this shade did change pigmentation under different lights as in natural light you could really see the pop of colour but in artificial lighting the lipstick is more subtle.  




Please excuse the fact that my face looks rather hairy! I don't know why my camera does this haha. I absolutely love this colour and it will definitely be a re-purchase of mine, it has already taken price place as my new favourite. 

What MAC lipsticks would you recommend? Will you be picking up this shade?




You May Also Like

1 Comments

  1. This shade looks stunning - definitely added it to my list! :)

    Style Sunrise

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete