The 'IT' Bikini

by - Tuesday, June 17, 2014


I am sure you have all heard about Triangl and their Swimwear/Underwear. And they are definitely a product you need to be seen in at the beach or on holiday, ladies I introduce to you the 'IT' bikini. Yes I said it, it is literally the favourite swimwear brand across bloggers, models and celebrities worldwide and I feel so lucky to have been able to have been kindly gifted one. The bikini featured above is the Winnie in New York Noir* Link - cool name isn't it? 

Triangl Swimwear is made of Neoprene which is basically from a family of synthetic rubbers and has a good chemical stability and maintains flexibility over a wide temperature range (so wiki says), which is perfect for swimwear - you will also see this material used for wetsuits. 

I didn't know what to expect but when I opened the package I fell in love, Triangl Bikini is a high quality product that fits perfectly and is very flattering. As I am small busted I prefer a bandeau bikini and I am pleased with my choice as I honestly just love everything about it, the bikini is so easy to wear and it is so comfortable - I now need to book a holiday now for an excuse to wear it! Of course losing a few extra pounds before haha!

Triangl are very helpful and have fantastic service which is a big thing for me. They are also happy to exchange your item providing it is still in original condition, if you need another size or prefer to try a different style. I would definitely say to check the sizing before you purchase as I exchanged mine for a slightly bigger size, I am not heavy busted and the bikini isn't revealing it was just personal comfort as they are very fitted - Triangl recommend you to get a bigger size in the bottoms are they are a little snug.  

All Swimwear comes in a Neoprene bag to store your bikini in and also comes with some instructions to keep your bikini looking it's best. 

I will save you all from the bikini shot's as I really wouldn't want to put you lovely bunch through all of that but instead I will show you a few more of the bikini so you can see for yourself how fab these bikini's are. 








What is your favourite Triangl Bikini? Will you be picking one up for your holiday?



You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Unfortunately my boobs don't fit into these otherwise I would have snapped one up for my holiday!


    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a shame! I did find that they came really small as I was hanging over them but I am not even heavy busted x

      Delete