Glo & Ray Cosmetics

by - Friday, September 05, 2014


Glo & Ray was a brand I hadn't heard of but that didn't stop me from getting a little excited when these beautiful products popped through my door one morning. The products are all beautifully packed but simple, something I like with packaging and the products look rather exciting too.



Glo & Ray Mariposa Eyeshadow Quad in Aegean Blue £12.50* Link

These colours are just divine and have a gorgeous vibrant pigment, there is three shades of blue and one grey shimmer in this quad which is perfect to allow you to create an ombre look. I haven't swatched this as the colours aren't something I suit as blue seems to flush me out but the shades are beautiful and would definitely suit a more cooler skin tone.





Glo & Ray La Amo Matte Lipstick in Barbie Kiss £12.00* Link

This lipstick is a creamy matte lip colour, is applied beautifully. Enriched with a unique blend you can apply this lip colour just once to create a beautiful dazzling shade and super soft lips. If you are a fan of MAC lipsticks this is a great dupe to MAC St Germain and is definitely worth picking up.





Glo & Ray Nuage Solo Blush in Halo Pink £11.00* Link

This has to be one of the most beautiful pigment of blushes I have ever seen, creating a luminous and dimensional finish. The texture is velvety and applied smoothly, this blush is easy build-able to be able to use a natural look or more dramatic look either way the finish is flawless and the golden shimmer really adds a beautiful glow to your skin. If you're a fan of NARS Orgasm this is a great dupe and I absolutely love this blusher, I think it is my new favourite blush.

What do you think of Glo & Ray cosmetics? Are there any products that you want to pick up?




You May Also Like

1 Comments

  1. I haven't heard of this brand before, but it looks really good! The lipstick is so pretty!

    sammy xx

    ReplyDelete