How Time Flies...

by - Sunday, November 09, 2014


I really cannot believe it is November already! I am soooo sorry that it has been so long since I posted, the last time I posted was just before I went to Spain for two weeks, I have been home a month but it only feels like last week. I have been so busy I didn't realise how long ago it really was until now, but I have lots of exciting things to share with you. 

Image Source: Provided from our Venue.

First things first is we can finally announce that we have set a date! YIPPEEEEE. It was long time coming but whilst we was on holiday in Spain we viewed several venues, funnily enough the venue which we had our eyes on before we went was the one we most disliked however we fell in love with a beautiful traditional Spanish venue and we were able to secure our date for next year - completely exciting! Sadly it's not a legal wedding as we are not Spanish residents so we will still need to arrange to get married in the UK but we are really looking forward to this blessing as it also means a lot of our family who live in Spain can be there also.

For those who don't know we are getting married in Spain so we will share our journey as planning a wedding takes a lot of time anyway, never mind when you are not getting married in your country of residence (we never really took the easy option! haha) so to help anyone who is planning their wedding abroad or for anyone that wants to follow our journey we will try and update you where possible. We will be keeping a lot of our location and plans secret as we have a lot planned for our guests but we will share with you what we can and if you are planning a wedding whether in the UK or abroad and want to know any advice then feel free to message me.

I have also been quite busy since coming back from my holiday as I started a new job the week after I returned, it's all going really well and it's a lot better than my previous job and it is not as stressful so it means I now have more time to focus on my studying and on my blog :) YAY!

This was just a quick post to let you know what I have been up to but I will be posting a lot more now and I can hopefully get back on track with everything :)








You May Also Like

0 Comments