Real Technique's Limited Edition Brush Collection

by - Sunday, November 23, 2014







I was a little excited when a parcel arrived at my home with these little beauties in them. I have always been a fan of Real Technique's brushes so I was very intrigued at their new limited edition essential collection.

Unlike other Real Technique's the handles of these brushes have a silver metallic design which adds a luxury feel. Each brush head is hand cut to allow precise applicable and the bristles are all ultra plush, cruelty-free and duo-fibre.

In this set you get a duo-fibre powder brush, a cheek brush, a base eye shadow brush, angled shadow brush and an eyeliner brush.

I was rather excited to use these as I have always been rather impressed with Real Technique's brushes however I have to say I am a little disappointed with these as I expected more out of these brushes. Don't get me wrong they are still really good and the bristles are really soft when used on skin but the quality of these brushes are not as good as the original core collection and I expected them to be better as they are a limited edition.

I still think the set is lovely and it would be perfect for a Christmas present. The set is currently available from Boots at £29.99* for the set.

Have you tried this Limited Edition collection? What do you think of this set?











You May Also Like

0 Comments