Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream

by - Saturday, November 22, 2014








Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream 50ml Gift Set £47.00* Boots

I am a little behind the trend in getting this fragrance but it really was worth the wait! I received this as a leaving gift from my lovely colleagues and I was so happy as I had been lusting after this for so long.

Daisy Dream was inspired by the spirit of daisies and blue sky and represents an innocent and free girl. Marc Jacobs says that Daisy Dream embodies a new take on being youthful, spirited and romantic whilst reflecting a sense of elegance and femininity.

The fragrance notes are a beautiful cocktail of fruits and florals and this fragrance captivates the notes of blackberry, fresh grapefruit and pear along with the feminine floral scents of jasmine, lychee and blue wisteria to finish with a dreamy scent of white woods, musks and coconut water.

The bottle is just WOW! You can always expect something magical from Marc Jacobs as this bottle is just to die for, it is possibly one of the bottles that I will keep on my dresser even when it's empty. 

It's hard to review and describe a fragrance as I find that a fragrance is personal, but Daisy Dream has a soft and subtle burst of floral and fruits mixed together to create a delicate day fragrance that I think will suit everyone. 

If passing by in Boots I would recommend passing by the fragrance counter and trying this, I am sure you will love it too! 

What do you think of Daisy Dream? 







You May Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Daisy Dream was inspired by the spirit of daisies and blue sky and represents an innocent and free girl. Marc Jacobs says that Daisy Dream ... marcdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete