MAC Blush All Day

by - Tuesday, December 02, 2014






MAC Pro-Longwear Blusher in ' Blush All Day' // Debenhams // £19

I love MAC blushers as I really do think they are great value for money as they last a long time and the pigment is always beautiful. The latest in my collection is this Pro-Longwear Blusher in Blush All Day, in the packaging it is a peachy nude with a subtle shimmer of sparkle, on your cheeks this adds a lovely glow and creates lovely rosie cheeks. 

I love that this shade is easily build-able which means I can only apply a small soft amount for a subtle day wear but I can also use this blusher to make a more dramatic look if wanted. Out of all the MAC blushers this has to be my recently new favourite as it's just a perfect shade for me and I would definitely recommend you ladies picking this shade up for your collection.

What blushers would you recommend?




You May Also Like

0 Comments