Girl You're My Angel...

by - Wednesday, January 20, 2016




Okay, so I am not going to lie. These photos have sat in my photo folder for months, and I mean months. So long, that this is actually the third MAC Angel Lipstick (£15.50) that I have bought. Seriously it's that good. 

So, I am sorry that I am not able to do a photo of this lipstick being worn, but I have actually ran out again. Whoops. But surely that shows how good it is, right? 

MAC Angel is in the frost range which means that it has the creaminess of the cremesheen lipsticks but with a beautiful soft rose gold shimmer. If you are a lover of your nude-pink lipsticks then this is the shade for you. When worn it almost looks like your normal lip colour but provides a beautiful sheen and a subtle shimmer with the classic MAC lipstick scent of a soft sweet vanilla. At least, that's what I think it smells like. Angel will constantly be a favourite of mine and will always be in my make-up collection. 

What is your go-to lipstick? Do you have Angel in your lipstick collection?




 Like this post? Remember to follow me on Bloglovin to keep up to date with all my latest posts.

You May Also Like

0 Comments