Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm

by - Wednesday, September 21, 2016







 
Looking after your skin is the most important part of any beauty routine. It really is all about the base and when you get that right, the rest will look after itself. Although there are myths within the beauty world that say spending hundreds of pounds a month on beauty products, you'll eventually look like a celebrity, but we all know that isn't true. As long as you have a set skincare routine, and a good range of products, that's all you need.

If there is one skin care product that you need in your life, it's Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm. This luxurious balm is designed to remove make-up, dirt and grime, while absorbing excess oil and removing impurities. Like most Elemis products, it has a unique cocktail of fragrant oils, including geranium, lavender, chamomile, eucalyptus, ho wood, orange, methol and clove, blended with wheat germ and oat, starflower and elderberry oils, and rose wax, which has a spa-esque feel and indulges your senses.

Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm can be used as a daily cleanser over your face, neck and décolleté, giving your skin a deep cleanse, before removing excess product with a warm cleansing cloth (which you get for free with the 105g size). Or, it can be used as a deep cleansing mask - this is my personal favourite. Especially when you grab a glass of wine, and have a nice soak in a hot bubble bath. Just massage a layer of the cleansing balm over your face and leave for around 10 minutes. Or until the water starts to go cold, like I do. 

I use this religiously everyday as the cleanser in my skin care routine, and I can honestly say my skin has felt so much cleaner, more refreshed and more hydrated. And, when I feel my skin needs an extra boost, I'll step in the bath and just relax, with a super luxurious face mask. 

Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm retails at £40.00, which is on the higher price in comparison to most cleansers, but it's completely worth is as it lasts almost 6 months. Hand on heart, this is my favourite beauty product, and this is my new go-to product.





You May Also Like

0 Comments