Blow Dry in a Bottle

by - Wednesday, January 25, 2017



During the colder months, my hair can get a little out of control. With the rain, mist or snow, my hair instantly becomes frizzy and out of control - oh the joys of having thick coarse hair. But the guys at Envy Pro have specially formulated a revolutionary Blow Dry routine that aims to repair, strengthen and adds shine to all hair types, while reducing the any frizz caused by damp or humid climates. 

Step One 

The Dual Fix 12 is a multi-action preparation treatment that contains a balance of silk proteins and keratin amino acids which are designed to target weak or damaged areas, and boost moisture to give lasting results. Apply the product evenly on unwashed hair. Yup, you read that right. At first, I also thought it would be a little odd, but go with it, as it plays a key part in the Blow Dry process. After application, rough dry with a hair dryer until your hair is completely dry. 
  Step Two

The Gentle Cleansing Shampoo is paraben-free shampoo that has a unique blend of karatin and silk proteins, and is suitable for all hair types. This lightweight shampoo gently removes impurities and excess oil, leaving your hair feeling fresh and silky clean, while boosting the performance of conditioners and treatments. So after your hair is dry from the pre-treatment, cleanse your hair twice using the gentle cleansing shampoo. 

  Step Three

The Gentle Detangling Conditioner is also infused with a unique blend of karatin and silk proteins, that helps protect and repair all hair types. Also lightweight, this conditioner has super detangling powers, leaving your hair soft, silky and hydrated, while reducing the signs of frizzing. Apply this conditioner evenly across your hair, while gently massaging this into your scalp and the roots for about 2 minutes, then rinse off and towel dry to remove any excess water. 

My hair is between boob and waist length, and often I struggle to manage my hair. Usually I have to wash my hair and leave it to dry naturally (which takes about 8-10 hours). But after using this set for the past few weeks, I can truthfully say my hair has become much more manageable, with less frizz and increased shine, and it's now a lot easier to dry and style my hair. 








* The products in this post were provided for the purpose of this review although as always, all opinions and thoughts remain my own. For more information, see my Disclaimer 






You May Also Like

0 Comments