Welcome Back

by - Saturday, August 12, 2017




You may, or may not have noticed, that there have been some major changes. Particularly with my blog. After taking a much needed break from my blog and social media, I finally started to find myself again, and my passion for writing. Sometimes a break can be good, and dedicating some time for yourself and your own well-being can help get things back on track.

Over the past few months, I've been thinking about where I'm going, and what I want my website and my brand to represent. Although I may not have invested thousands into an editorial blog, I have redesigned Charlotte Elizabeth, to give it a sleeker, more manageable appearance, and make it more me. Let's face it, it needed a complete refresh. I absolutely love writing and photographing, and I still have a lot to learn. But I really wanted to give Charlotte Elizabeth a professional, high quality reputation, while delivering content that I (and I hope you all) truly love. 

I've decided to take all of my old posts down (for now), while I refresh the content and make sure the post is something I'm extremely proud of, and is a true representation of me, and what I stand for. So, what will you be expected to see on Charlotte Elizabeth? Well, I still have a huge passion for high end and luxury beauty, and style, so those posts will be staying. And I'll also be sharing more detailed posts on the places I'm visiting; along with, my usual personal posts. But if there is any content you'd like to see, then pop a comment below. 

For now, I'd like to thank you for all your support so far. I'm really excited for the future of Charlotte Elizabeth.

You May Also Like

0 Comments