My Go-To Mascara: Urban Decay Perversion

by - Thursday, August 24, 2017







I have always been a lover of Urban Decay products. With their super high quality, and sleek packaging, there's no wonder as to why the world went crazy for their eyeshadow primers and palettes. I'd been lusting over their Perversion collection for some time, but hadn't had the chance to pop in and try this. So, you could imagine my excitement when I had won an Urban Decay gift bag from Vicki's Beauty some months ago. Included in this was Urban Decay's new Perversion Mascara*

Said to be bigger, blacker and badder than ever, this mascara promises thicker, longer and blacker lashes. Although the name could appear a little risque, it really does live up to all expectations and more. With a super creamy, triple black pigment, fragrance free formula, and a large full bristle brush this has rapidly became my go-to mascara. The formula makes application really easy, but it does have quite a wet consistency, so just be mindful of how much product is on the brush and definitely don't sneeze for a while after applying. 

I was really impressed with the instant volume and length this mascara gives; and after it's dried, it doesn't smudge or crumble like some mascaras can. In terms of strength, this has some holding power, as it lasted an extra long shift in an office. But with that, comes the removal which can be a tad of a chore. So long as you have a good make-up remover, then you won't have anything to worry about. If not, you may need to remove excess mascara a couple of times - but I promise you, it's worth it!

Urban Decay also recommends using their Subversion Lash Primer before applying this mascara, for longer lasting results. But, seeing the performance of this mascara on it's own, I really don't know how it could get any better than this. But of course, I wouldn't knock it until I've tried it, and I do love a good lash primer.  

The Perversion Mascara retails at £19.00 which is quite mid-market in terms of cost. But if you fancy trying it first, they also do a smaller travel-size version for only £8.50 here



Enjoyed this post? Remember to subscribe to Charlotte Elizabeth on Bloglovin' 



You May Also Like

0 Comments