New Chapter

by - Thursday, October 26, 2017



You may have noticed that I have been a little absent from my blog for a couple of months, which isn't something I'd wanted, especially as I had just revamped the design and removed all content so it could be rewritten with a style that I am truly proud of.

Well the truth is, I haven't had the time I wanted (or needed) to be writing my thoughts down. I have had so many wonderful ideas for new content, and I'll also be writing much more personal, hopefully inspirational content, but I've been left feeling physically and mentally exhausted with everything that's been going on. There is some good and bad things that have happened since my last post, so I thought I'd jot them all down for you all, before I jump start back into some exciting posts. 

First and foremost, we've bought a new home! Yup, it was kind of spur of the moment, although we had been discussing moving for a little while. Our current home went on the market a few weeks after my last post and we spent lots of time doing viewings and faffing with the paperwork. Luckily for us, our home had sold within 2 weeks and we've agreed to move out by Spring at the latest, but at the time we hadn't found a new home. We'd viewed several builders to consider a new build again, yet none were ticking the boxes. We had then moved on to older homes as renovation projects, but there was still something missing. But after we (okay, I) got so worked up thinking that we were going to be homeless if we couldn't find a home, we eventually found a new build home that was just what we were looking for and more. 

However, a lot of our home plans had been put on hold for a little while as my husband (who if you didn't know, has Cystic Fibrosis) had became poorly and was under hospital admission at home. If I'm honest, this had brought up a lot of bad memories and also made my anxiety ten times worse as my mind was going into overdrive and I just got so worried about what may happen in the future. I'll be writing all my thought down in a separate post, but at the time, my mind was elsewhere and I just wasn't in the right frame of mind to be writing.

But to end this post on a high, my end of first year assignment was submitted in September for the Open University course that I'm doing, so more goods news as my results have just came through and I'd scored an overall 69%. It wasn't my best, but I hadn't really devoted any time to study, so a lot of my studies were sloppy and rushed. But for an OU scoring, I was 1% away from a 2:1, which I'll take for my first year. 

So over the next few weeks, I hope to be sharing lots of new exciting content from beauty and fashion, to travel and home, and I'll also be sharing my tips and guidance on planning a wedding abroad. But if there's anything you'd like to see, please drop me a comment below as I'd love to hear your thoughts. 


Enjoyed this post? Remember to subscribe to Charlotte Elizabeth on Bloglovin' 



You May Also Like

0 Comments