EcoTools Complexion Collection

by - Friday, June 19, 2015


When I was shown the new Complexion Collection by EcoTools, I was excited as this collection just looks amazing. I have always been a fan of EcoTools brushes, but these are something else! 

EcoTools Complexion Collection is a brand new range with four unique brushes designed specificallyto enhance performance, maximise natural beauty, improves the skin's health and aid common skin care issues to help you look and feel your best. Like all of the EcoTools brushes, they have super soft synthetic bristles, bamboo handles, recycled aluminium ferrules and are 100% cruelty free - WIN!

EYE PERFECTING BRUSH






EcoTools Eye Perfecting Brush (£5.99/$6.99)* is said to reduce the appearance of fine lines or dark circles around the eye area, the brush features a uniquely cut, round tip bristles that mimic the shape of a finger for easy application without irritating the sensitive eye area. Due to the shape, this brush is easy to blend concealers and creams under your eyes and are able to tackle fine lines and the darkest of circles. I use this brush to blend in the YSL Touché Éclat Concealer, this brush is easy to use and blends products beautifully to leave a natural concealed look. This brush is my favourite brush out of the collection, the shape and design of the brush is perfect for applying product to your under eye area and leaves a beautiful coverage and I would rate this product 9/10.

SKIN PERFECTING BRUSH


 

EcoTools Skin Perfecting Brush (£6.99/$7.99)* is designed to smoothly and evenly apply BB/CC creams as the brush is shaped for maximum coverage around the eyes and nose. I also use this brush to apply a liquid dewy foundation or a light-medium coverage foundation, this brush easily applied liquid and creamy make-up without leaving a bristle effect on your skin. This brush can evenly buff a product onto your skin. With the shape of the brush being designed to cover all areas of the face, this brush is also perfect to contour your face, especially if using a creamy based product to contour. I really liked this brush although I found on some areas of my face this was a little rough and would therefore rate this a 6/10.

MATTIFYING FINISH BRUSH


   
 

EcoTools Mattifying Finish Brush (£7.99/$8.99)* is designed to control shine and oil skin throughout the day. The duo-fibre brush, creates a flawless finish with both pressed and loose powder. The combination of long, straight bristles which disperse product evenly and smoothly and short, wavy bristles that pick up the perfect amount of product, help create a flawless even finish which complete control. This brush is easy for a building coverage, I find this brush really easy to apply translucent powder after applying foundation and for the areas which I need extra coverage, like my t-zone I can apply more on these areas without wasting product. I  love this brush to apply translucent powder and I think this brush is the right size for apply product to your face, I would rate this a 8/10.

CORRECTING CONCEALER BRUSH




EcoTools Correcting Concealer Brush (£4.99/$5.99)* also has a duo-fibre blend of short, wavy bristles and long, straight bristles to evenly pick up and apply powder, cream or liquid concealer for a spot coverage of dark circles, redness or imperfections. The bristles buff and blend the product into your skin for an airbrushed look leaving your skin even and flawless. This was the most disappointing brush for me, as I really struggled to create an even finish near any blemishes and the bristles were really rough when concealing near dark circles and other redness areas, so I would rate this brush 4/10.

Overall, I was really impressed with the majority of these brushes and I do use these most days or daily when applying products. EcoTools Complexion Collection is available in Boots Stores Nationwide now and I believe other stockists will be available shortly. If you live in the US you will be able to purchase the full collection n a set at RRP $24.99 - I am unable to confirm if you can purchase the full brush collection as a set in the UK.

What do you think of EcoTools Complexion Collection? Have you tried any other EcoTools brushes?











You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. These brushes look pretty good and arent too badly priced. Will keep an eye out for them
    Beth x
    Mermaid in Disguise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah these are so reasonably priced and lovely brushes. X

      Delete