Wedding: My Favourite Planners

by - Thursday, June 25, 2015


To me, one of the most important parts of your wedding is the planning, as you need to make sure everything is perfect and how you want it. There is so much to organise and so much that you could forget, but that's where Wedding Planners come in handy. If you are a little bit of a geek like me, once your other half has popped the question the first thing you will want to do is buy a planner and jot down all your ideas to help you plan your special day. The only thing is, I wish I hadn't of rushed into buying my first planner as it was a bit naff and was basically just a note book, but it was an excuse for me to buy another with a lot more fancy compartments and lots more sections for me to write and doodle in - YAY!


Just like your wedding, your planning will also be personal to you. You will want it with a certain colour or style, with different sections or all noted together. So I have gathered a few of my favourite planners that should suit a range of preferences and budgets to help you plan your big day! 

UNDER £15
Dream Wedding Planner £8.99 // Bride Idea's Planner £11.99


UNDER £20

Pink Wedding Planner £15.00 // Heart Wedding Planner £20.00 // Personalised "Brides" Wedding Planner £16.95 // Vintage Wedding Planner £16.00 // Personalised Wedding Journal £15.99


UNDER £40

Simple Wedding Planner £36.00 // Rustic Style Wedding Planner £25.00 // Leather Wedding Organiser £37.99


I hope this little post helped you find a planner or give you an idea of a planner, to help organise your big day. I will be posting a lot more little posts about my experience of planning my wedding (and planning my wedding abroad) so if there is anything you would like to see, just pop a comment below! Ps, did I forget to say Congratulations on your engagement? How rude of me, but yes a massive Congratulations! 







You May Also Like

0 Comments