MAC Soft and Gentle - The Highlight of your Dreams

by - Monday, February 29, 2016

I know, the highlight of your dreams maybe quite a strong title but if you've tried MAC Soft and Gentle then you will know why! Never have I loved a beauty product as much as I did when I first saw MAC Mineralise Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle (£24.00).  I was never much of a highlight kinda girl until I quickly realised that this was a make-up trend that would probably stick around for a very long time. Having seen this throughout the blogosphere for a while I was intrigued to find out more about this highlighter and I can see why, I mean who doesn't love a beautiful Kimmy K glow? 





This highlight has a strong metallic shimmer without being too sparkly - it's just enough to give you that much desired glow. I have a porcelain pale skin with a cool-rose undertone so I often feel that some highlighters can make me appear either too white or too yellow, but Soft and Gentle has rose gold-champagne pigments which make it perfect for those paler chicks like me.This would probably suit most skin tones as it has golden and pink undertones. But don't worry, if you have a cooler or warmer skin tone and fancy something a little more suited then MAC have got you covered as this highlight comes in four other shades

The reason I love this product so much is because not only does it give me a gorgeous glow, but you only need the smallest amount of product to make a statement. And although this highlighter is quite pricey at £24.00 it will probably last your lifetime as you only need to dab the product lightly for a perfect glow. 

I use the Soft and Gentle highlight after applying my foundation, powder and contour but before I apply my blusher - as I use the blush to blend them so it doesn't look like I have trifle cheeks - and I apply this down the centre of my nose, across my cupids bow (the little dip above your lips), across the top of my cheek bones and temples and finally across my brow line as this gives my whole complexion a healthy glow and I just apply more when wearing for a night out - and I've even seen reviews where this is used on your collar/breast bone so it really is quite a diverse little product. This product is definitely a must have for SS, afterall Spring Summer is all about a beautiful dewy complexion. 

I honestly don't have a bad word to say about this highlighter, it is just perfect. And it really is an investment. What do you think about Soft and Gentle?



 Like this post? Remember to follow me on Bloglovin to keep up to date with all my latest posts.

You May Also Like

0 Comments