Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade

by - Friday, April 29, 2016










The past few years, the "brow game" has got stronger and stronger. 2015 was the year for brows being "on fleek", but 2016, the current trend is au' naturelle. Whatever the trend, some products are adaptable to change, Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade being one of them. 

There are many mixed reviews on ABH's Dipbrow Pomade (which FYI, I thought was called promenade - yes I'm weird I know), some love it and some hate it. To be honest, it's taken me a while to get used to this product and to get it to do what I want it to. I am not a fan of the over-the-top-drawn-on-look but I do need to define by brows to give them shape. Of course, getting treatments like HD brows will definitely help but I still need a little enhancement. 

ABH's Dipbrow Pomade is definitely my go-to brow product. A little pot of a gel-like formula to enhance, shape and fill your brows to look as natural or as drawn on as you like. I apply this with an angled eyeliner brush from Real Techniques, just because it gives me the precision I need to get a strong brow shape. I'd definitely recommend getting a brush like this to apply this product, and practice getting the precision and definition you're looking for. 

In terms of colour, I use a Medium Brown, which being honest, I'd probably go for a lighter shade in future as if I am a little tired and accidental apply more product that I'd like to, then my brows can look a little too fierce for my liking. That said, you can apply the product as delicately or as strong as you like, it really is all in the application. 

Cost wise, £15.00 for a 4g pot does seem a little pricey. But, considering this is a beauty favourite and that this has lasted me six months already (and it's still going strong), I definitely think it's worth the money, and much more. 

How 'on fleek' are your brows? What's your go-to brow product? 





Shop This Post:

You May Also Like

0 Comments