Maybelline Anti-Age Eraser Concealer

by - Wednesday, April 27, 2016







I admit that I am a bit of a high-end snob and I rarely used high street make-up, but that is slowly changing with little beauties like this. I was rather intrigued when I saw the reviews of this as it's highly praised within the blogger world, so I thought, what could I lose?

First things first, the Micro-Corrector Applicator is perfect for under eye application. It's a soft delicate sponge that glides the product on evenly and fills and smooths your skin. It's so easy to apply and has a lovely thin-yet strong coverage without setting into any wrinkles or dry areas or appearing too heavy. With an active formula of Haloxyl that reduces the appearance of puffiness and under eye circles, and a brightening shade to add an luminous touch.  

It wears really well, even though it may need re-applying during the day - old habits, especially when you work in an office. Surprisingly, this product is really handy if you're on the go to quickly cover up and although it's a concealer, I also sometimes top up other areas of my face too, mainly because I can be lazy when quickly tidying up my face in my car.

I'm probably not the best person to review this as it's an anti-age product and considering I'm only 26, I may not be able to tell you if it works. But you're supposed to start looking after your skin while you're young so hey, hopefully this does the trick for my eye wrinkles and eye bags when I am older.

Maybelline's Anti Age The Eraser Concealer can be picked up from most stockists, and is priced at £7.99. But remember to keep an eye out at the 3 for 2 offers at Boots as this product is so popular it's always sold out in light, and of course you'll get a reet bargain.



Love, Charlotte Elizabeth xo

 Like this post? Remember to follow me on Bloglovin to keep up to date with all my latest post.


You May Also Like

0 Comments