Debenhams SS14 Press Show

by - Saturday, April 12, 2014

I was tres' excited when I was invited to the Debenhams SS14 Press Show as this was the first beauty event I have been invited too that is a big event. I had never been to London before either (I know, tell me about it!) so it made the whole day even more exciting.

Me and my lovely friend Sean from Mr Make-Up attended the event. If I am honest, as I had never been to one of these event's I wasn't sure what to expect but we had a great day all round. Both myself and Sean are very greatful to the Kilpatrick girls for letting us be a part of this day.








OOTD: Chiffon Shirt, £17.99 New Look | Cropped Sleeve Blazer £24.99 New Look | Multi Coloured Statement Necklace £12.99 New Look | 'Amelie' Jeans River Island £40.00 | Beige Tote Bag £39.99 Zara | Pointed Woven Sandals £30 Next 

I tried to take as many photo's as I could throughout the day mainly for anyone who didn't get to go so you could all experience what I did. I hope you enjoy!































My favourite picks of the day were the new Too Faced Collection - the heart shaped blushes were just super cute and I got a little excited at the 'Better than Sex' mascara which I definitely can't wait to try. I also loved the packaging of the Elizabeth Arden collection, the eyeshadows and the lipsticks colours looked divine.

Did any one else attend the Debenhams SS14 Beauty Press show? What were your favourite picks of the day?



You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. I had no idea it was going on! The photos are amazing & I love Burt's bee's products! Followed xo

    That Quirky Panda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your necklace is gorgeous, love it!
    x

    ReplyDelete