Avene Skincare Samples

by - Tuesday, April 29, 2014


I had always wanted to try Avene skincare but I had heard so many mixed reviews I didn't want to spent money on products that necessarily didn't work well for me. The other week I was sat reading through blogs and I came across Hayley's post about trying Avene products before you purchased, I was intrigued! 

Hayley had came across a website called Mistry's which is a pharmacy but they also have a variety of samples that you can pick up for free, yes for free! (you just pay for the postage). Mistry's have brands including Avene, Estee Lauder, Lancome, Eucerin and many more.




I picked up the Lancome Teint Visionnaire foundation, Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel 25ml, Avene Light Hydrating Cream 5ml, Avene Clearance K Gel Creme 5ml and the Avene Skin Recovery Cream 5ml. I think the sizes are perfect for you to try the products a couple of times before deciding whether you are going to purchase the full sized product or not, or you could even pick up a few bits if you were going on holiday or travelling as the products are around 7 days worth (depending on how much and how often you use them).

I am really glad that I came across Hayley's post about Mistry's Pharmacy as there were a couple of products that I didn't get on with so it means I haven't lost out. I would definitely love to see more companies or brands offering this service as I think it's great for people to see what actually works for them before spending money on a product that may end up being wasted. 



You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Lovely post! I'm a big fan of Avene products - I currently use the hydrating cream daily & got a post coming up about it in a few days :)

    Style Sunrise

    :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and my family have all tried Avene products and thought good things of them, my favourite products is the cleansing wash!

    pugsandflowers@blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete