'If I was a Rich Girl' Wishlist

by - Monday, April 28, 2014

I am not alone when saying that I wish I could be super rich even if it was just for one day. I for one occassionally (okay quite a lot) lust over very expensive things with the hope of one day owning some of them. I believe that a splurge here and there is more of an investment than a waste of money and therefore intend to splurge every now and again.

After sitting with my laptop pretending I have all the money in the world by adding expensive things to a shopping basket that I had no intention of actually buying I thought it would be to share with you what I items I am currently lusting after and are on my Rich Girl Wishlist.

Jo Malone Sweet Almond and Macaroon Candle £39 // YSL Arty Ring £165 each // Christian Louboutin Pigalle Nude £370 // Givenchy Antigona Tote £1355 // Chanel Perfection Lumere Velvet Foundation £33 // Chanel Lipstick £29 // Cartier Diamond Water £4,730 // Tom Ford Black Orchid Perfume £100

There is a variety of items on my Rich Wishlist, some of which I plan to save for, a couple of items I could buy but I do think there are other things I could spend my money on (oh the talk of a home owner, honestly I never used to be like this) and others that I have like zero chance of ever buying. But a girl can dream ey! 

What would be on your Rich Wishlist? 



You May Also Like

0 Comments