Francesco Hair Group Bloggers Event

by - Saturday, May 03, 2014

I was super excited when myself and Sean was invited to Francesco Group's event. Francesco Group is an one of the largest, award winning hairdressing companies in the UK and the company is a family owned and run business.

The event was for bloggers from the Midlands to experience the development of their in house skin tone analysis which allows you to see whether your skin tone is cool or warm and what colours suit you best, they were also providing blowdries, cuts and recreating looks from their Embrace Collection. 



  







The images above are the Francesco Group Embrace Collection


Photo credit AJC Consultants

This is the moment when I found out that I have actually been wearing the wrong foundation shade for almost 4 years, shocking I know! The girls at MAC have insisted on me being a NW shade (warm) rather than a NC shade (cool) however when I met with Claire Chell, the Creative Colour Director and I had a skin analysis I began to see that I was a cooler skin tone. I hadn't really realised or even noticed before this skin test but warmer foundations or clothing completely flushed me out and even made me look chubbier but Claire helped me see what colours work for me either clothing or hair colour, and she also helped me know how to make this work for me. If you have the opportunity to have this done I would certainly recommend this as it really has changed my life, I am even off to the city tomorrow to do some shopping to pick up the right foundation. 


My hair was then pampered with a deep hydration treatment and a cut and blow dry by one of the lovely stylists. I felt a little bad for the stylist as my hair is so thick it must have took her about an hour to dry, but she did an absolutely amazing job. She asked what style I wanted and also recommended what style would work for me, what I found amazing about this salon is whilst the stylist were doing my hair she was teaching me what she was doing and explaining what I needed to do so I could re-create the look at home. 



I love my hair! I was very impressed that this was doing purely with a hair dryer and no straightening (my hair is so thick I usually have to straighten it twice). My hair feels so sleek and glossy and all the girls were complimenting how my hair looked. 

The overall service and whole experience with the salon was amazing, it was a very personal experience and very friendly. There are over 30 salons across the Midlands so if you are ever in the area or near a salon (locations) I would definitely recommend going to get a new look, or if you are interested in training in the industry they also have Training Academy's located around the Midlands.




You May Also Like

0 Comments