Eucerin DermoPURIFYER Cleanser

by - Thursday, May 29, 2014





When EScentual got in contact with me and told me about the Eucerin DermoPURIFYER Cleanser* I was very excited to try this as my skin has broken out in a few blemishes recently and could definitely do with some TLC. 

EScentual say Eucerin DermoPURIFYER Cleanser is a balanced formula which gently refreshes your oil-prone skin. The cleanser is soap-free and fragrance free and eliminates excess sebum (causes blemishes) and removes dirt and make-up in a single step. The cleanser is created to closely meet the needs of those with oily skin, with blemishes and imperfections with anti-bacterial properties that ensure that the skin is fresh and clear. It's tolerability is proven on patients with blemishes and acne prone skin. 

The cleanser is a clear gel type fluid and you apply with warm water in small circular motions to create a lather, I use this as a second cleanse with my cleanse and polish to give me skin a little extra TLC when it's broken out. The cleanser is gentle and works beautifully to instantly refresh and clean your skin. 

I have been using this for a little over a week now and I can honestly say I have seen a huge difference in my skin. I often break out in blemishes across my jawline which is where I have acne scars from when I was younger however since using this cleanser, my skin has cleared up dramatically. I know there is still a lot of work needed to make my skin even that one step closer to how I want it to be but it's getting there, this cleanser has helped slowly clear up my current blemishes and I have noticed fewer and fewer problems with my skin recently.

I have a mixture of cleansers that I use depending on what my skin needs but for when my skin is feeling a little spotty this will definitely be my go to cleanser. For anyone who is spot prone or even if you just have oily skin I would highly recommend this as it is now one of my favourites. You can pick up Eucerin DermoPURIFYER for around £9 for a 200ml on EScentual, Boots and other pharmaceutical drugstores. 

Have you tried any of the Eucerin range? Is there any products you would recommend for acne-prone skin?





You May Also Like

4 Comments

  1. This sounds great ive yet to use mine but from what youve said it sounds fantastic

    www.beautyandtheboy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Andrew it really is amazing. It's my new fave xx

      Delete
  2. Ohh good price :) Glad it worked so well for you! x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete