CK Eternity Summer Fragrance

by - Wednesday, May 28, 2014




Calvin Klein have done it again with releasing a fantastic Summer fragrance, Calvin Klein are known for their fresh and floral women's fragrances and I am chuffed I was lucky enough to try this years CK Eternity Summer*. 

CK Eternity Summer is a floral yet fresh fragrance, the perfume is inspired by summer and is perfect for any occasion throughout Spring/Summer. The bottle is just super cute. A chic pastel pink bottle that has a matte like feel but keeping the signature Eternity bottle look. 

The Top Notes (the scents you instantly smell) include mandarin, green bamboo leaves, pear and watermelon. The Heart Notes (usually noticed shortly after application) include peony, water lily, gardenia and neroli. The Base Notes (last on the skin) include gentle musk and blonde woods - I am not going to lie I don't really know half of these notes but together they work beautifully creating a wonderful Summer fragrance. I noticed a strong scent of Rose water which isn't usually everyone's cup of tea but you will have to try it for yourself, remember fragrances can smell different on different skin so you may notice a stronger note. 

I admit, I don't wear this fragrance every day but on those sunny days where I want a fresh yet floral scent I pick this one up. Summer fragrances usually come in the larger size which is often 100ml but the price is slightly cheaper than the original fragrance, you can pick up CK Eternity Summer from Fragrance Direct for £30.99 for 100ml.

What summer fragrances do you usually go for?


You May Also Like

3 Comments

  1. I love the sound of this - anything musky or woody with a hint of floral is right up my street. Great review!
    Daniela | danielascribbles blog xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds so wonderful!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win £250+ worth of beauty products on my blog if you're interested! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds lovely. I usually wear Davdioff cool water for women or nina by Nina Ricci in summer
    Beth x
    mermaidindisguise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete