MAC Bomb Shell

by - Saturday, May 10, 2014







I love wearing bright colours in Spring/Summer so what better excuse to pick up a new MAC lippy when I noticed that I was able to collect a freebie from the Back to MAC. (for those who don't know what this is all you need to do is take 6 empty MAC products into a participating store and you get a free lippy of you choice) I always love a free MAC lipstick, even more so they have put their prices up to £15 per lipstick.

I prefer the creamier style lipsticks rather than the matte shades so I picked Bomb Shell which is part of the Frost range. I love the pigment of this Frost lipstick it's a beautiful pink shade with subtle golden shimmers which creates a perfect summer lipstick.

Do you have Bombshell in your collection? What other lipstick's would you recommend for Spring/Summer?



You May Also Like

4 Comments

  1. This is such a lovely colour and really suits you!

    Gemma xxx
    http://touchofbelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks lovely on you! A beautiful colour.

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete