MAC Prep & Prime Finishing Powder

by - Friday, May 23, 2014





MAC Prep & Prime Finishing Translucent Powder £20.00

MAC Prep & Prime Finishing Powder is suitable for all skin tones and is designed to reduce shine whilst minimizing the look of lines and imperfections. MAC say you can wear this over make up or on it's own (I don't know how that would work but hey ho)

I have tried a few finishing powders as my skin is Combination/Oily so I think its the perfect product to finish your make-up with however I have always been disappointed with them as they usually come in a powder and I found that I ended up looking like a ghost after using them so I decided to give up. I didn't realise MAC had released this in a compact so I was super excited when I seen this in store and I decided to pick this up to try. 

The powder is very light and doesn't make your skin look white despite how it appears on my fingers above. I apply this over my make-up and powder to set my look. I love this! It helps reduce the shiny appearance on my skin and it helps keep my make-up in place. You don't need a lot of this powder and even though it's quite pricey compared to other finishing powders it is definitely worth the money. I would definitely recommend having this in your make-up collection.

What do you think of this product? Are there any other Prep & Prime products that you love?


You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. I never know how I feel about setting powders! I always think they feel a bit heavy on me - but I have drier skin so powders in general never really agree with me! This one does look interesting though.

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the loose version of this its one of my favourite products its such a great product for people with oily skin

    www.beautyandtheboy.com

    ReplyDelete