Better than Sex

by - Tuesday, November 03, 2015








Too Faced is a brand that knows how to have fun, yet still produces high quality (cruelty free might I add) make-up, that's inspired a love of Paris, and oozes ultimate glamour and femininity. Too Face has grown into a key player within the beauty industry, creating an innovative, cruelty free cosmetic brand.

I was first lusting after Too Faced's Better than Sex mascara after seeing it in a beauty subscription box a few years ago, and after trying it, I just knew that I had found the one. Unlike other mascara brushes, Better than Sex has an hour-glass shaped brush which is the perfect silhouette to separate, coat and curls each lash, while giving extra attention to adding volume in the corners of your eyes. The brush handle is heavier than the rest of mascara, and if I'm honest, I'm unsure why, but the added weight works - and I like it. 

The formula contains collagen, to help stretch and define your lashes, to create a full eye catching look, in just one coat. And, if desired, adding a second coat will create a more dramatic look, with super long, thick, black lashes. Now for the most important part of the review, the removal. I admit, I could be absolutely head over heels in love with a mascara, but if it's a nightmare to remove, then I just won't use it again. 

The first thing I do when I get home from work, is remove all my make-up so I'm ready to curl up on the sofa and relax for the evening. So the last thing I want is to spend half my evening trying to remove my panda eyes. But you'll be pleased to know this is an absolute delight to remove, using plain old miccelar water. Just don't take notice of this review if you're wearing the waterproof version as I haven't tried it for myself.

The price is also surprising at £19.00, as for a mascara of this quality, I assumed the price tag would be over £25.00. Hand on heart though, I don't have a bad word to say about this mascara, and I couldn't even fault it if I tried. Despite me having a smutty chuckle when people ask what mascara I'm wearing, this really is amazing, and is Better than Sex.



You May Also Like

5 Comments

  1. I got the box as well but haven't tried the mascara yet as I'm using at the moment two others but really can't wait to try it myself. The name is really attention catching:))
    http://mummysbeautycorner.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes indeed the name definitely got my attention :) it's fab you really must try it. xx

      Delete
  2. It sounds great! Looks like a quite a wet formula which I sometimes find hard to work with but I still really want to try this x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!

      Yeah it's kinda like a gel-ish formula rather than being wet and it dries quick without going crumbly. It's definitely one of the best mascara's I have ever used.

      xx

      Delete
  3. so tempted by this, gutted I missed out on the limited edition LIB box!!

    Jade x
    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete