Married in 2015

by - Monday, November 23, 2015




So as you've probably guessed (if you're still following me after my spam of wedding posts) that it's official. WE ARE MARRIED! Yes that's right, exactly one month today on the 23rd October 2015 my lovely fiancé became my lovely husband.



Joined with our family and some of our closest friends, we flew to Spain to get married on the beautiful mediterranean coast. Prior to the wedding, it looks like we had taken the British weather with us as it was chucking it down with rain. But thankfully, come the day before the wedding, the traditional Spanish sun had came out and it was perfect for the day. 

Now, sorry to be a party pooper but we are keeping our wedding photos off social media for now as we still have our UK do to celebrate and also we want to share a chosen selection of photos so you'll have to keep your eyes peeled for now. But, if you did fancy seeing a sneak peak photo of my dress I have uploaded one photo to my Instagram if you fancy taking a peak and in the meantime you can enjoy seeing a few of the accessories I wore on my wedding day.

  


Featured in this Post:

Custom made Engagement Ring & Wedding Band | City Goldsmiths, Leicester
Lucky Sixpence in a Box | John Lewis
Shoes - Manolo Blahnik 105 Hangisi Heels | eBay
Perfume - Coco Mademoiselle EDP | World Duty Free
Lipstick - YSL Volumpte Rouge in Shade 01 | Boots
Custom made Diamond Studs | City Goldsmiths, Leicester
Hair - Vintage Brooch | eBay
Personalised Bouquet Charm | eBay

I hope you enjoyed this post. Are you getting married soon? If so, drop a comment in the box below and let me know what accessories you're planning on wearing on your big day.



 Like this post? Remember to follow me on Bloglovin to keep up to date with all my latest posts.


You May Also Like

0 Comments