Magazine Freebies #01

by - Monday, November 09, 2015

I don't know about you, but I am a sucker for a magazine freebie. I usually always have a browse to see if there are any magazines with good freebies that I can pick up. It's usually Nails Inc nail polishes that are floating about in almost every fashion magazine which is great for me as the polishes are usually about £8 each - winning! For a while, the freebies in magazines have been a bit poo but I think this month has to be one of my most favourite months for magazine freebies as they include three great high-end brands and three great products. Woohoo! 

I am being a little lazy as I will be doing the reviews in a separate post as I mainly just wanted to share this with you all - being the lovely person that I am - so you can all go and purchase before they all sell out. 

Benefit They're Real Primer 3.0g - Elle Magazine £4.10
Benefit have recently announced the launch of an additional product in the "they're real" collection. A primer! Without sharing too much, the only thing I will say is that this product is AMAZING! I can't believe the full sized product isn't released until 2016 (and I don't know when) but when it's released this is a product that you will need. Considering the full sized product is 8.5g and costs around £19.00, this freebie is definitely worth the magazine value.
Clinique Colour Pop Lipstick - Glamour Magazine £2.00 (each)
First of all - how schmoking hot does TB look! Anywho, I have rapidly become a huge fan of Clinique products as I have used them more this year than I have in my whole life. I have been desperate to try the Clinique Colour Pop lipsticks and in this months Glamour Magazine there is a choice of two colours - Nude Pop and Cherry Pop. The full sized lipsticks are 3.9g and are £16.00, considering these mini's are technically only £2.00 and they are around 1g of product I think it's a pretty good freebie. These lipsticks are really creamy and are highly pigmented, so I would definitely recommend trying to get your hands on these.
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum - Harpers Bazzar £4.10
I have always loved EL products. My mum has used the Advanced Night Repair Serum for a while and having seen so many reviews I wanted to pick this up myself. I already have the Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum but this is a serum that suits all skin types and is to be used all over your face. Now, considering that the Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum is £38 for 15ml and the normal Advanced Night Repair is £50 for 30ml, this 7ml freebie is quite a valuable freebie. And it's a darn good product. 

Have you picked up any of this months magazine freebies? Drop a comment below if you've came across any other good magazine freebies. 



 Like this post? Remember to follow me on Bloglovin to keep up to date with all my latest posts.

You May Also Like

8 Comments

  1. You've got some great freebies there! I really want to try those clinique lipsticks!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte,

      Yes this month has some great freebies!

      And those Clinique lipsticks are great! They are really creamy with great long lasting colour. I'd definitely recommend scooping some up.

      Charlotte Elizabeth xo

      Delete
  2. Love a good freebie! I got the clinique mascara with Glamour!
    Jabeen x
    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes! I have had my eyes on that too, I forgot that you can get the mascara too. I may have to pop in and get that :)

      Charlotte Elizabeth xo

      Delete
  3. I really want to get the Clinique lipstick but really every single shop I go in doesn't have it, argh! I must pick it up! xxx

    The perks of being a hipster- Christmas Yankee Candle Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no that's so annoying!
      I picked these up at the start of the week from Sainsbury's but my local co-op had a few in also.

      I hope you get one soon.

      Charlotte Elizabeth xo

      Delete
  4. I just sent my sister a message to get them and send them to me in Greece.
    Great Clinique freebies

    http://www.distinguisheddiva.com/2015/11/what-we-wore-loreal-new-mascara-by.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! That's dedication.
      Keep me updated whether you manage to get your hands on them :)

      Charlotte Elizabeth xo

      Delete